First off, if you have a company and haven’t created a profile for it yet on LinkedIn, then don’t wait another second. It is imperative that the company that you work for is both listed on the LinkedIn profiles of employees and can be found on it’s own company profile page. But the question ‘ how to you use video on your company LinkedIn profile ‘ is on every business owners lips.
We’ve spoken before about embedding videos on personal LinkedIn profiles, but now it is also possible to add videos to Company profile pages!
Why should I put video on my Company profile?
It’s very simple. Video is a great B2B marketing tool for companies, and LinkedIn is the best B2B networking site.
Creating great video content for your Company is an ideal way to both introduce people to your company and reach out to fellow LinkedIn companies and members that you want to do business with.
3 top tips for using videos on your Company profile:
- Ensure your main company video is a combination of what your company is about, what services you offer and a call-to-action
- Keep all your company videos exclusive for your LinkedIn viewers. (Do this by making your video ‘unlisted’ on YouTube, so that your video doesn’t appear in YouTube’s public space.)
- Create feature videos for any FREE products that you offer, for example a short video to promote an e-book or report you’ve written. All these products are considered valuable content by your prospects.
How do I embed a video on my company LinkedIn profile?
Once you’ve created your company profile it’s time to add your products or services video content to it. Here’s our step-by-step guide:
- Select the ‘services’ tab on your company page
- Click ‘Add product or service’
- Scroll down to step 10 ‘Add a YouTube video product or service’ and give your video a title.
- Move on to step 11 ‘Add your YouTube video URL’ and paste your video link in the box.
It’s as simple as that!
Want to create a video for your Company LinkedIn profile?
Here at The Delicatessen we want to help you tell your story through creative and engaging video content.
Get in touch with us today to find out how we can help you create a company video that represents who you are and what you do.